Office Of Long Term Living
Eastwick Family Services is a provider organization that provides services for individuals with various disabilities. Eastwick is registered with Pennsylvania Office of long-term living to provide services for individual 65 years or older.
Services are also offered for other waivers. Please see below if you’re qualified for services under the listed waivers.
Attendant Care Waiver
To be eligible for either the Attendant Care Act 150 Program or the Attendant Care Waiver, individuals must be at least 18 years of age but less than 60 years of age and be mentally alert and capable of:
- Selecting, supervising and, if needed, firing an attendant
- Managing one’s own financial affairs
- Managing one’s own legal affairs
Eastwick Provide Personal Assistant services, Companion Services, and Respite Services for individual under the Attendant care waiver
- Experience any medically determinable physical impairment that can be expected to last for a continuous period of not less than 12 months or that may result in death.
- Due to physical impairment(s), require assistance to complete functions of daily living, self-care, and mobility.
- Be a citizen of the United States or immigrant lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania
Additional requirements to participate in the Attendant Care Medicaid Waiver:
- Individuals must require nursing home care facility level of care for a period of 12 months or longer.
- Possess income and resources within limits established in the Medicaid Waiver for Attendant Care Services.
Additional requirements to participate in the Attendant Care Act 150 Program:
- While most consumers do not pay into the Attendant Care Act 150 Program, individuals with higher income may be assessed a minimal co-payment. This co-payment is based on the consumer’s income and will never be more than the total cost of services.
If you’re not sure of the waiver that could benefit you or your loved ones, please call our office and speak to one of our specialists. (267-634-6410). The office is open 9 am to 5 pm, if you’re calling outside of work hours please call 267-407-2063.